Our agency is a place where creativity, passion and entrepreneurship come together. We are a team of ambitious, curious marketing professionals who always want the best for our customers and for our own personal growth. We believe that meaningful interactions lead to growth of people and businesses.
Since 2006 we help leading B2B companies with a wide range of marketing challenges, from strategy to campaigns and marketing technology. We work with large multinational companies such as Salesforce, T-Mobile, DPG and Indeed. Together with our customers and partners we shape the future of B2B.
About the role:
At SPOTONVISION we have 2 areas of expertise: Marketing Strategy & Research and Digital Marketing & Technology. During 1,5 years as a trainee, you will have time to figure out where your passion lies. Typical projects are buyer persona research, buyer and customer journey mapping, account-based marketing and campaigning, content marketing and strategy.
The Programme is set up for ambitious talents who want to have a chance to find out what is out there in B2B marketing as well as get extra time for training. You will join the bi-weekly B2B Academy days, a full day of learning. This is where we combine hard skills – such as how to build a buyer persona profile and soft skills – such as how to present and facilitate workshops.
What do we expect from you?
- Fulltime availability to work for at least two different clients on projects (At SPOTONVISION, typical projects you will work on include buyer persona research, buyer and customer journey mapping, account-based marketing and campaigning, content marketing and strategy.)
- Working on internal tasks, such as employer branding, marketing, template updates
- Participation in the bi-weekly academy day to learn hard and soft skills of B2B marketing
- An interest in B2B marketing and this world, in research and digital skills.
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- You have a Master’s degree in Business or Marketing or Communications
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You are creative and analytical, with a mind for problem solving and unravelling complex situations
- You are proactive, engaged and have a positive attitude
- You have a focus on personal growth and are ambitious with your plans
- You are a team player and always ready to help your clients and teammates
- You are results oriented and focus on the growth of the client
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English
What we offer:
- Work experience in a scale-up working for big and recognized corporate (international) companies
- Learning and development in B2B marketing, personal and consulting skills
- Personal coaching to help you with your personal development
- Training in our Academy programme – which happens weekly for the first two months
- Flexibility to work from home, at our office in Amstelveen, or at a HNK location
- Bi-weekly trainings and free lunchs with the team
- Bi-weekly team outings and monthly activities
- A competitive starting salary
- A NS business card
Want to know what a day in the life of a consultant looks like? Have a look at our colleague Kjel’s video:
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org