About the role:
As a Senior Marketing Project Lead you are responsible for various strategic and executive marketing projects and programs. With your passion for B2B marketing, you are in an excellent position to advise our customers and come up with creative solutions for their challenges. You are the sparring partner for marketing and sales professionals. In addition, you provide functional leadership to project teams and you ensure that we more than fulfill the promise to the customer.
Who are you?
You are energetic, independent, and positive. You enjoy working independently. You get satisfaction from coming up with creative solutions and achieving concrete results together with your team. You are only happy when the customer is happy!
What do we expect from you?
- You are a senior sparring partner and advisor for customers on a strategic, tactical, and operational level.
- You develop, present and implement creative and strategic marketing plans.
- You manage and lead multidisciplinary marketing programs
- You build long-term customer relationships
- You stay informed of market trends and current events that enable you to advise your customers even better.
- You identify new business opportunities, respond directly to them, and continuously grow your customer portfolio.
- You coach project teams at the team and individual levels.
- You are responsible for the financial and project management of clients and projects.
You will be a perfect match if you have/are:
- A great passion for B2B marketing!
- 10 years of experience in a B2B environment (agency experience is an advantage!)
- Experience in managing (content) marketing programs
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing technology and a wide range of communication channels, including digital, social, and paid media
- Commercial talent, with which you create and identify commercial opportunities and subsequently translate these into concrete actions
- t project management skills
- Leadership experience
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English (speaking and writing)
What we offfer:
- A fun environment where we work hard and have fun doing what we do.
- A variety of B2B marketing projects in the field of content marketing, buyer persona trajectories, lead management, and marketing automation
- Personal trajectory focused on the development and future perspectives within the company
- Access to a network of companies that will challenge and inspire you. You will get to visit different organizations, meet experts in the field, and gain new insights as a result.
- An informal work environment where you can easily make an impact (the lines are short).
- Flexibility to work from home, at our office in Amstelveen, or at an HNK location.
- Besides salary, participation in our Loyalty Bonus Plan
- Bi-weekly training and monthly activities with the team.
- Flexibility to work part-time (32 /36 / 40 hours).
- An NS business card.
Our agency is a place where creativity, passion, and entrepreneurship come together. We are a team of ambitious, curious marketing professionals who always want the best for our customers and our personal growth. We believe that meaningful interactions lead to the growth of people and businesses.
Since 2006 we help to lead B2B companies with a wide range of marketing challenges, from strategy to campaigns and marketing technology. We work with large multinational companies such as Salesforce, T-Mobile, DPG, and Indeed. Together with our customers and partners, we shape the future of B2B.
Will you help us make an impact?
Sounds like a good deal, right? If you have any questions about SPOTONVISION, the role, or just something else? Give us a call or Whatsapp: +31 (0)6 40 94 32 90. If not: apply now! We will contact you within 2 working days.