About the role:
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Program Manager to help us launch the B2B CMO Forum.
The B2B Marketing Forum and B2B CMO Forum are initiatives of SPOTONVISION, a leading business-to-business marketing and communications agency. Currently we are expanding with the B2B CMO Forum, focusing on executive engagement activities for CMOs and Directors of Marketing across Europe. With our Forum we offer the marketing and sales community inspiring content, masterclasses, events and networking possibilities. Over the years the B2B Marketing Forum has become thé platform that cannot be missed.
What do we expect from you?
- Translate our vision into a clear actionable business plan
- Coordinate the programme including all events, including CMO events such as dinners, talkshows, masterclasses
- Develop, launch and coordinate all B2B CMO Forum communication channels (Website, emails, blogs, social, etc.)
You will be a perfect match if you have/are:
- Capable to drive simultaneous projects and multiple initiatives from concept to completion, from plan to execution.
- High energy and an exceptional communicator – clear written and oral skills to all levels of the business including Executives
- Ability to think creatively, identify and solve problems
- Very good executive communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, and a self-starter
What we offer:
- Fun environment where we work hard and have fun doing what we do.
- Variety of B2B marketing projects in the field of account-based marketing, content marketing, buyer persona projects, lead management and marketing automation.
- Access to a network of companies that will challenge and inspire you. You will get to visit different organizations, meet experts in the field and gain new insights as a result.
- Informal work environment where you can easily make an impact (the lines are short).
- Flexibility to work from home, at our office in Amstelveen, or at a HNK location.
- Besides salary, participation in our Loyalty Bonus Plan.
- Laptop and a mobile phone .
- Personal development plan and a coach to discuss your challenges and ambitions.
- Bi-weekly trainings and monthly activities with the team and a once a year workaway.
- Flexibility to work part-time (32 or 36 hours).
- A NS business card.
- We start with a first screening (via video call)
- We continue with an interview with 2 members of the management team
- In case we want to continue exploring the match, we will invite you to work on a client case and present it to us
- If positive we will have you make an assessment
- Finally we will do a reference check
Our agency is a place where creativity, passion and entrepreneurship come together. We are a team of ambitious, curious marketing professionals who always want the best for our customers and for our own personal growth. We believe that meaningful interactions lead to growth of people and businesses.
Since 2006 we help leading B2B companies with a wide range of marketing challenges, from strategy to campaigns and marketing technology. We work with large multinational companies such as Salesforce, T-Mobile, DPG and Indeed. Together with our customers and partners we shape the future of B2B.
Will you help us make an impact?
Sounds like a good deal, right? If you have any questions about SPOTONVISION, the role or just something else? Give us a call or Whatsapp: +31 (0)6 40 94 32 90. If not: apply now! We will contact you within 2 working days.