Our agency is a place where creativity, passion and entrepreneurship come together. We are a team of ambitious, curious marketing professionals who always want the best for our customers and for our own personal growth. We believe that meaningful interactions lead to growth of people and businesses.
Since 2006 we help leading B2B companies with a wide range of marketing challenges, from strategy to campaigns and marketing technology. We work with large multinational companies such as Salesforce, T-Mobile, De Persgroep and Indeed. Together with our customers and partners we shape the future of B2B.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious and creative professional with business acumen and good sales instincts to be our self-starting Account Executive. In this role, you will create sales opportunities for the team. You will easily connect with prospects, understand their business needs, and identify the best way to help them. You get energy from working with the latest sales tools and connecting with customers and prospects on multiple channels. Also, you think it is cool to shape your role and build the growth team upon success.
What do we expect from you?
- Generate sales opportunities by qualifying and reaching out to prospects
- Identify client’s need and create proposals based on the objectives of the customer and the propositions of SPOTONVISION
- Proactively seek new opportunities in the market
- Build long-term trusted relationships with our prospects
- Report the sales results to the Sales Director monthly
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through follow-up communications
- Conduct conversations with the C-suite in prospect accounts
You will be a perfect match if you have/are:
- At least 5 years of sales experience (preferably in B2B professional services and/or in an agency). Bonus points if you also have affinity with marketing.
- A track record of achieving sales targets
- A strong, charismatic relationship builder with the ambition to expand your network
- A proactive self-starter with a not too silent hunger for (personal) growth.
- Experience using sales technologies (Salesforce, Outreach and Drift chat)
- Described as a good listener; you approach opportunities and challenges from different angles and always see a (creative) solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- A Bachelor’s degree
What we offer:
- You dive into a pressure cooker in terms of development. Professional but especially personal, among other things because of all the different prospects you will be in contact with and the opportunity to set up New Business Development within SPOTONVISION.
- Access to a network of companies that will challenge and inspire you. You will get to visit different organizations, meet experts in the field and gain new insights as a result.
- Our goal is to put you in your power. With the client you are our business card, with us you are at home, and you will find a team of professional and enthusiastic colleagues.
- An informal work environment where you can easily make an impact (the lines are short).
- Flexibility to work from home, at our office in Amstelveen, or at a HNK location.
- Competitive salary, with quarterly commission plan
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- A personal development plan and a coach to discuss your problems and plans
- Bi-weekly trainings with the team
- Bi-weekly team outings and monthly activities
- Flexibility to work part-time (32 or 36 hours)
- A NS business card
Will you help us make an impact?
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.