Our agency is a place where creativity, passion, and entrepreneurship come together. We are a team of ambitious, curious B2B marketing professionals who are always looking for the best for our customers. We believe that meaningful interactions lead to the growth of people and businesses.
Since 2006 we help to lead B2B companies with a wide range of marketing challenges, from strategy to campaigns and marketing technology. We work with large multinational companies such as Salesforce, T-Mobile and Signify. Together with our customers and partners, we shape the future of B2B Marketing.
What will you be doing?
Our team is looking for a Medior Project Lead and Campaign Manager who can take charge of various strategic and operational marketing projects and programs, as Account-based marketing and lead gen. As our newest team member, you’ll have the chance to plan, coordinate and oversee various marketing campaigns alongside our clients.
As a delivery partner for senior marketing and sales professionals, you’ll be responsible for supporting the functional leadership to project teams and ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re looking for a results-driven, energetic, and positive team player who loves to build relationships with all project stakeholders.
At Spotonvision, client relationships, delivering exceptional work and creating an impact is a top priority. You share that same commitment to customer satisfaction and results. If you are someone who thrives on finding creative solutions and achieving tangible results with your team, we’d love to hear from you!
What do we expect from you?
- You will become an important player in a trusted advisory team for customers on a strategic, tactical, and operational level
- You will showcase your creativity by developing, presenting, and implementing innovative marketing campaigns in cooperation with the account lead and strategists
- You will be part of multidisciplinary marketing programs, bringing colleagues – including copywriters, technology specialists, strategy, and creatives – together to deliver successful campaigns
- By staying informed of market trends and current events, you will provide your customers with even better advice
- You will build long-term customer relationships, identify new business opportunities to progress alongside the account lead and you will continuously help to grow your customer portfolio
What makes you the perfect match?
- A great passion for B2B marketing!
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B environment (agency experience is an advantage)
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns and programmes
- Strong knowledge of marketing technology and a wide range of communication channels, including digital, social, and paid media
- Excellent project management skills
- Extremely structured and organized
- Experience in Account-Based Marketing and/or Buyer/customer journeys is an advantage
- Excellent command of both Dutch (C level) and English (C level) (speaking and writing)
- Based in The Netherlands
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and participation in our profit-share plan
- Full time or part-time contract (32/36/40 hours)
- A NS business card
- Flexibility to work from home, at our office in Amstelveen, or at any HNK location
- Great focus on personal development through a PDP, coaching and learning opportunities
- Bi-weekly trainings and lunch with the team
- Fun team activities (such as barista workshop, escape room, canal cruise, etc.)
Join Spotonvision and experience a fun, high-energy environment with creative, passionate, and international colleagues. Our informal work environment and short communication lines allow you to make a significant impact from day one. With access to a network of inspiring companies, you will visit different organizations and meet industry experts to gain new insights. Work on a variety of interesting B2B marketing projects, with high-profile B2B brands, and develop your skills and career.
Ready to make impact with us?
Sounds like a good deal, right? If you have any questions about Spotonvision, the role, or anything else? Give us a call or WhatsApp: +31 (0)6 40 94 32 90. We look forward to hearing from you!