About the role:
You are the driving force behind planning, developing, activating and running digital rich-media B2B campaigns. You work with a team of specialists to translate our clients’ lead generation goals into effective (online) campaigns. You enjoy making adjustments based on data and coming up with creative solutions to improve the performance of campaigns.
In this marketer/consulting position, you put your creativity and knowledge of the buyer journey to use, and you are busy at both the strategic and executive levels. Our clients are multinational companies such as Salesforce, T-Mobile and Indeed.
What do we expect from you?
- Translate propositions and positioning into impactful strategic digital campaign plans.
- Execute marketing campaigns across all (digital) touchpoints (social, search, partner networks) in collaboration with your team and the client.
- Create and execute of impactful lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Optimize the digital campaigns to better the customer experience and conversion of potential customers.
- Think up creative solutions and achieving concrete results together with your team.
- Create email nurture programs, segmented lists, and campaign assets, including emails, landing pages, and forms.
You will be a perfect match if you have/are:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a B2B environment (agency experience is a big plus!)
- Energetic, independent and have a positive attitude.
- The right balance between working independently and team player at the same time.
- The will to continuously develop yourself.
- Passion for B2B marketing.
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing technology and a wide range of communication channels, including digital, social, and paid media.
- Experience in managing (content) marketing programs.
- Excellent command of both Dutch OR English (speaking and writing).
What we offer:
- Bi-weekly trainings and monthly activities with the team.
- Flexibility to work part-time (32 /36 / 40 hours)
- A NS business card
- A fun environment where we work hard and have fun doing what we do.
- A variety of B2B marketing projects in the field of content marketing, buyer persona trajectories, lead management and marketing automation
- Personal trajectory focused on development and future perspectives within the company
- Access to a network of companies that will challenge and inspire you. You will get to visit different organizations, meet experts in the field and gain new insights as a result.
- An informal work environment where you can easily make an impact (the lines are short).
- Flexibility to work from home, at our office in Amstelveen, or at a HNK location.
- Besides salary, participation in our Loyalty Bonus Plan.
Our agency is a place where creativity, passion and entrepreneurship come together. We are a team of ambitious, curious marketing professionals who always want the best for our customers and for our own personal growth. We believe that meaningful interactions lead to growth of people and businesses.
Since 2006 we help leading B2B companies with a wide range of marketing challenges, from strategy to campaigns and marketing technology. We work with large multinational companies such as Salesforce, T-Mobile, DPG and Indeed. Together with our customers and partners we shape the future of B2B.
Will you help us make an impact?
Sounds like a good deal, right? If you have any questions about SPOTONVISION, the role or just something else? Give us a call or Whatsapp: +31 (0)6 40 94 32 90. If not: apply now! We will contact you within 2 working days.